$45.00 – $120.00
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
What is Zhewitra 60 Mg?
Buy Zhewitra 60mg is a generic brand of Vardenafil available in the market all over the world. It is manufactured by the company known as Sunrise remedies. Sunrise Remedies is a relatively small company compared to other mega Indian pharmacies like Cipla and Ajanta, but its products are effective and reliable all the same.
Vardenafil is the active ingredient in all the brands of Generic Vardenafil. Vardenafil present in Zhewitra 60 Mg belongs to the class of PDE5 inhibitors, it’s PDE5 inhibiting properties play a huge role in treating erectile dysfunction in men.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) or impotence is a condition in which a male is not able to have an erection even if he is externally stimulated by physical arousal or mental arousal or visual arousal.
The common symptoms of erectile dysfunction in men include the inability to have a penile erection, a disability to maintain the erection for a satisfactory duration. This could also reduce a man’s interest in sexual activities.
What are the causes that make men susceptible to Erectile Dysfunction?
Various factors or elements come to play in causing erectile dysfunction in men. It could be a result of physical conditions such as Parkinson’s disease, Multiple Sclerosis, Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS).
If a person has been abused sexually in the past, the trauma could also be a reason for impotence in him.
Various diseases like heart diseases, diabetes, and diseases which disrupts your body’s blood flow.
If a man has been suffering from depression, anxiety, inferiority complex or even low-self-esteem could be the reasons for erectile dysfunction.
How does Zhewitra 60 Mg (Generic Vardenafil) treat Erectile Dysfunction in Men?
After taking Zhewitra-60 Mg, if a man is stimulated in any way which arouses him in a carnal way, the blood vessels in the penis will become wider so that there is sufficient blood flow towards it. Due to the sufficient amount of blood following the penis by the impact of the medication Zhewitra. This allows the male body to experience an erection and maintain it for a satisfactory duration.
What are the doses of Zhewitra 60 Mg available in the market?
The doses of Zhewitra (Generic Vardenafil) available in the market are:
- Zhewitra 10
- Zhewitra 20
- Zhewitra 40
- Zhewitra 60
Your doctor will prescribe you the correct dosage for your condition after considering your past medical history, present physical condition, and your condition’s requirements.
The maximum dosage of Zhewitra (Vardenafil) is 20 mg. You have to take the Zhewitra Oral tablet with water. Only one dosage per day (24 hours) is allowed.
Zhewitra is to be taken at least 60 minutes before planned sexual activity.
The initial dosage of this medication is always to be 10 mg. If you and your doctor are satisfied with the results and it does not affect your body in a bad way then you can continue taking Zhewitra 10 mg.
But your doctor can increase the dosage to Zhewitra 20 mg or reduce it to Zhewitra 5 mg as per your requirements.
Which medicines interact with the Zhewitra 60 Mg Tablet?
Due to their chemical composition, some medicines may react with Vardenafil, which makes bring about unwanted effects in your body or it may decrease the effects of the medicines.
- Riociguat (Adempas), a medicine used to treat chronic thromboembolic pulmonary hypertension and pulmonary arterial hypertension.
- Vardenafil can make serious changes in your blood pressure if you take it with other medicines with nitrates such as Nitroglycerin, Isosorbide, amyl nitrite, and butyl nitrite.
- Most alpha-blockers such as Doxazosin, Tamsulosin, Prazosin, Silodosin, and Terazosin may require your doctor to adjust your doses if you are planning to use Vardenafil.
- HIV protease inhibitors such as Indinavir, ritonavir and Hepatitis C virus protease inhibitors such as Boceprevir, Telaprevir, and Rifampin may bring some ill effects on your body.
- Antifungals such as Itraconazole and ketoconazole may interact with Zhewitra.
- If you use this medication with drugs such as Amiodarone, procainamide, Sotalol and quinidine will impact the rhythm of your heart.
What are the side-effects of using the Zhwitra tablet?
- Tiredness, back pain and various aches in the body.
- The skin may become reddish and may even swell.
- It may deteriorate your eye-vision.
- Your hearing abilities may be impaired.
- You may develop rashes on your face or certain parts of your body.
- Priapism is also a dangerous condition that may occur.
- Headaches, stomach aches, and Diarrhea are to be expected.
Precautions and Warning that must be followed before making the use of Zhewitra:
- The medication Vardenafil is meant to be used only by men. (Above the age of 18).
- Alcohol interferes with the effects of Zhewitra 60 Mg if you consume alcohol along with this tablet, it will take more time to help you get an erection.
- Take particular care not to eat grapefruit or use any product that contains grapefruit, because the combined effects of these elements make your body more vulnerable.
30 Tablets, 60 Tablets, 90 Tablets